Searching by category

Select the category and find the answer to your question
Is a tax document issued at the purchase of the ticket?
The carrier-issued transport ticket serves as a tax document as well. The purchase of the transport ticket represents the conclusion of the contract for carriage.
Has this answer been helpful?
What should I do if I lose something on the bus?
The driver or other member of the bus crew will hand over any items or unattended luggage found in the vehicle after all passengers have left to the left-luggage office at the carrier’s registered office (lost property office). If an ID card or a passport is among the items found, the carrier is obliged to ensure its immediate delivery to the nearest police department.
Has this answer been helpful?
I lost my travel card. What should I do?
The travel card needs to be blocked, either personally at the Bus Station at Bottova ulica, at teller no. 5 and 6 on business days from 6:30 am until 18:30 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 6:30 until 18:00, or by email to In a blocking request, the name of the travel card holder, the date of birth, the place of residence and the account number in the IBAN format must be stated. The travel card credit balance is paid or sent to the passenger's bank account only after 10 business days of blocking the travel card. The processing fee is € 1. If the travel card included a prepaid ticket (PCL) at the time of the blockage, the duplicate may only be issued personally at the carrier's from whom the PCL was purchased. The processing fee for the duplicate is € 1.
Has this answer been helpful?

Do you want to be the first one
to learn about the upcoming events?

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter and we will share everything with you

E-mail is required

I agree with receiving news and product information

In order to subscribe to our newsletter you have to agree with processing your personal data

Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter
Copyright 2018 Slovak Lines, a.s. | Created by ljstudiocreatives